VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gotta love it!!! R32, 20th AE pics

took some pics at the dealer..hope u like them!
the R32 is my dads and the 20th is mine
u can see it here....http://20th447.tripod.com

Modified by vw121 at 6:02 PM 2-20-2004

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
Oooooooo baby! Those are hot! Is the Deep Blue Pearl darker than Jazz Blue? It looks a little darker on the R32. I think a darker blue suits me better.
From the picture, it looks like the R32 bumper is a tad higher than the 20th's. If it is, I like.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Re: gotta love it!!! (vw121)

Was the money burning a hole in your pocket?? Why not save up and pay for college instead. It's VERY expensive. Trust me. Drive the 20th AE around for a few years, save your money from the summer job, and help your dad out by offering to pay part of your college tuition. Nothing would put a bigger smile on the ol' man's face.
You're talking about two totally different cars. Apples and oranges. If it was me......keep the R32.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Re: gotta love it!!! (#1 S T U N N A)

i say pick your favorite and sell the other. save up for college, it's wang dang expensive. i netted 7500 per year for 4 years and still owe something like 20000 per year, plus expenses....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
already have all the money i need for college....i wouldn't be that stupid (i have a sister in one of the most expensive colleges out there)...why do ppl on this forum insist on giving me financial advise...its none of u're biz!

Modified by vw121 at 2:57 AM 2-20-2004

Modified by vw121 at 5:55 PM 2-20-2004

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Re: (vw121)

Quote, originally posted by vw121 »
already have all the money i need for college....i wouldn't be that stupid...why do ppl on this forum insist on giving me financial advise...its none of u're biz!

Modified by vw121 at 2:57 AM 2-20-2004

That will usually happen when your 16 and have pics of 2 brand new cars. Maybe you should of let them know the R32 wasnt actually yours but your dads in the beginning of the thread.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
why should that matter? there still is no reason for them to get into my personal biz...besides, i like people thinking i have two cars.

·
Banned
4,627 Posts

Hi, I'm a poor spanish/black/Asian/Habibi (or whatever increasesmy chances) guy who is looking to be adopted by rich white family
preferbly located within PA and must have an R32 and a 20th and alot of money to support my car modding habbit
with a college bound kid, so I can rob them blind why he is away at school

Modified by QuickA2 at 12:09 PM 2-20-2004

·
Registered
4 Posts

Its people's natural reaction to envy those who have more than they do. For many of the people in this forum, getting the opportunity to buy a 337 or a 20th or now an R32 and throw a few mods into it is all they can afford or justify doing. There is an excitement and fulfillment in being able to do it, and when someone comes on with multiples of their car or drops $30,000 in mods and then says they want to sell the car because they don't like it, people get irritated. It devalues what they have had to save for to get.
Is it right? Yes and no. In our economy there are always going to be those who have more and those who have less, but even those who can buy the best or more of it can still show respect and value in what they have, especially when coming onto this particular forum where people put more respect and value into their cars than most places.
By no means am I saying that you don't have this respect and value of your cars. Just wanted to give my $.02 on why everyone is so quick to post on the fact that you have two very nice cars at the age of 16. I will say though, that you can not have it both ways; you can either want people to not question it, as you have asked OR you can like people thinking that you have two cars (as your last post stated).
Respectfully,
Blake

1 - 20 of 23 Posts