VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to my local Mitsu salesman, the Evo VIII is the "fastest production car you can buy from the factory next to a 911 turbo"
On a brighter note, their markup wasn't too bad compared to some other dealers. The car was going for $35,000. Definately looks worlds better in person.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Re: Gotta love salesmen (trbogti)

Salesmen are smart, back when I worked for Mazda I hear one telling a customer Mazda pickup trucks are better than X brand because Mazda trucks are FWD .

·
Registered
27,070 Posts
Re: Gotta love salesmen (trbogti)

quote:[HR][/HR] Definately looks worlds better in person.[HR][/HR]​
Definitely, the front bass mouth fish shaped grill wasn't as bad in person, although I still dislike how the tails look so out of place (they look pink!) on that rear. I can't want to see/drive the new Sti to compare..

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Gotta love salesmen (PineappleMonkey)

quote:[HR][/HR]Definitely, the front bass mouth fish shaped grill wasn't as bad in person, although I still dislike how the tails look so out of place (they look pink!)[HR][/HR]​
The front was what shocked me the most, because I thought it looked terrible in the pictures. It's much lower and more aggressive than I thought. Like you said, the taillights have to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts