VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

2341 - 2360 of 2375 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I've got a 91 Mk1 Cabriolet and an 08 GTI. I hang out with the local New Orleans Air Coolers group. Any type vw welcome.
Informal monthly get together today at the Froststop on Clearview in New Orleans at 4pm. Address is 810 Clearview Pkwy Metairie, LA 70001

By the way...I have a licensed copy of VCDS(vag com). Not an expert at all the tricks you can do with it, but if you've got directions,
I may be able to help.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Looks good. Nice chemtrail, too. Guess that'll blow up to Mississippi.

·
Registered
10,102 Posts
Just spotted a MKIII Jetta in Baton Rouge that I've never seen. Sounded like a VR, dark silver in color with euro plate on euro trunk. No US plates to be seen and German plate read something like "WuH N76". Lots of mods and looked nice. Location was O'Neal Lane and South Harrel's Ferry.

Anyone know who it is?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Just spotted a MKIII Jetta in Baton Rouge that I've never seen. Sounded like a VR, dark silver in color with euro plate on euro trunk. No US plates to be seen and German plate read something like "WuH N76". Lots of mods and looked nice. Location was O'Neal Lane and South Harrel's Ferry.

Anyone know who it is?
I've seen it a couple times. I live off Oneal.

Sent from my iPhone while on Mars

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm from Lake Charles too. I have a Passat W8. I race SCCA autocross at Chenault airport, come on out! Next event is May 17.
I'd like to check that out. I'm not going to autocross my R, though! :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
:wave: Awesome! How are you liking the R?
I love it! It's a whole lot more fun than my '12 Passat TDI was, but I'm still adjusting to filling up weekly instead of every 3 weeks.

2341 - 2360 of 2375 Posts