VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2370 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greenville's new official Chitty Chatty thread. Open to all, come in say hi. Bunch a good people here already. Enjoy and welcome!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got some more peeps.. just lazy about the interwebz.. we are going to put together a meet soon, and also meet and cruise to the Chiefs VW SummerBash for the first weekend of August.

Lookin for more dubbers in the Greenville/Upstate area! Where u at?? :wave:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im in sleasley ummm i mean easley....im always down
lol I kno all about Sleasley! yeah man we will def. have to get up together sometime. Gotta get my ish painted first tho. Tired of takin the primer, paint, raw metal schemed car out. lol

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Central in the house!
Nice not to far at all!

So are there any meets, show/shines, anything going on.... getting cabin fever:peace:
Yeah for real, Idk of anything locally.. but we could always put something together.

Just went to a aircooled show in flowery branch ga. Another aircooled show next sunday (the 25th) at vw parts in central. There will be a few watercooled. I'll have both out.
Ill be there in central Sunday next week! Looking for a 1600cc motor for my 72 beetle if anybody knows where I can find one..

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Talk to lee next sunday, hes the guy that owns the parts store. Some say hes expensive, i buy all my stuff from him and it comes back. Super nice guy once you get to know him. He does a lot of motor building.
You looking for a single or dual port?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5267081-65-beetle-build-thread...
I'll have that and should have my cabby out. Sure it will be the only one.

1 - 20 of 2370 Posts