VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2370 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hes building something right now trying to have it ready for sundayI think he was saying hes trig to get around 9 for it. You'll have to talk to him,

Car looks good.
Hmmm.. thats not a bad deal at all. I am gonna have to make out there Sunday for sure. Where is this place exactly?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hey if the rain lets up and yous guys arent doin anything, me and my buddy Joel will be downtown greenville for Motorsports on Main. - Features the Le Mans cars and driving simulators etc.. if easley gets to boring you should come out and meet up with us. :)

Motorsports on Main

·
Registered
565 Posts
hey im gonna be down in rock hill next week from tuesday to thursday. on wednesday if anyone is available in the afternoon can someone show me around? dinner is on me and i will drive the rental lol. it would greatly be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
hey im gonna be down in rock hill next week from tuesday to thursday. on wednesday if anyone is available in the afternoon can someone show me around? dinner is on me and i will drive the rental lol. it would greatly be appreciated.
I dont do dinner dates with boys i dont kno lol. Plus I be to far from Rock Hill. :laugh: :wave:

·
Registered
565 Posts
I dont do dinner dates with boys i dont kno lol. Plus I be to far from Rock Hill. :laugh: :wave:
lol. i'm not a boy im a man lol (and no i dont like to sword fight). i just dont know the area. if there is anyone in the area let me know.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
lol. i'm not a boy im a man lol (and no i dont like to sword fight). i just dont know the area. if there is anyone in the area let me know.
idk anybody that lives up in that area anymore unfortunately. You should be fine tho, its not that big of a town. But I hear there are some rough areas up there you may want to stay away from.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
well im off work this weekend going to have to find something to do or get bored to death any ideas folks?
lol, you can help me run a pressure test on my vac system! I got a leak some where in the GTI causing my a/f mix to run lean. And I gotta drill out my broken wheel bolt and see how effed my hub is. We can do werk! Or we can gather some of the peeps and just chill and grill. :thumbup:

so i jus found this thread :wave: i live in hendersonville, like 40 min from g'ville, whens the next meet?
I think there is a show a vic bailey next weekend. I guess now we may try and get some of the peeps together this weekend tho. :wave:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
dont forget about Euro Auto Festival at BMW on Oct 15th

there is also something going on at CU ICar next weekend....i think sunday maybe
Oh yes! Totally forgot about the Euro Auto fest.! I havent heard about the Icar show tho. Ill check that one for sure. :wave:

41 - 60 of 2370 Posts