VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2370 Posts

·
Registered
18,750 Posts
This should be fun, my company actually built the icar garage. I havent been there since it was complete. lol You headed to this?
not sure...will just have to see whats going on....might cruize in for a minute....will just have to see whats going on and what the weather looks like....might see if sputnik wants to cruize together in the R's

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
I may be moving up to the Greenville area after the beginning of the year, will be looking for some other auto guys to hang out with when there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just moved down to Columbia but I'm up in Greenville from time to time still. Let me know if you all do anything on a weekend.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I just moved down to Columbia but I'm up in Greenville from time to time still. Let me know if you all do anything on a weekend.
:thumbup::thumbup:give us a shout when you come around this way!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
yo dubluv if you need help this weekend let me know
aww hell.. I was literally working in the driveway all weekend. Didnt get on the vortex this weekend.

Im thinkin about headin out to Icar for the car show they are having soon. If anybody wants to ride out there for it.

:wave:

·
Registered
250 Posts
were you down near woodruff rd friday night? i saw a gti like yours with two guys in it..i was screwing around playing with my ebc tuning it..

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
were you down near woodruff rd friday night? i saw a gti like yours with two guys in it..i was screwing around playing with my ebc tuning it..
yeah that was me lol, i figured it had to be you. My front right hub/wheel bearing is on the fritz so i tried not to play to hard. lol, but you def. have some giddy up in that jetta. You doin anything this weekend? I think me and a buddy of mine are heading to the icar show sunday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah that was me lol, i figured it had to be you. My front right hub/wheel bearing is on the fritz so i tried not to play to hard. lol, but you def. have some giddy up in that jetta. You doin anything this weekend? I think me and a buddy of mine are heading to the icar show sunday.
yup i work nights this weekend unfortunatly. yup loads of giddy up with a gt2871r. motors got about everything done to it but the head built..got a aeb sitting in the basement waiting on rebuild

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
yup i work nights this weekend unfortunatly. yup loads of giddy up with a gt2871r. motors got about everything done to it but the head built..got a aeb sitting in the basement waiting on rebuild
very nice, ijust had my head rebuilt about 6 months ago. Unfortunately it ws due to a broken timing belt. I looked into some valve springs and porting it out.. but the estimate was more than I wanted to spend. DJs in easley tho, did an awesome job.

sucks you are workin this weekend for sure tho. We all need to try and get together for some grillin and chillin soon tho! :thumbup::wave:

·
Registered
250 Posts
djs did my timing belt and ie rods for me... the head is going to dover for work next year some time. eurofest i think im off for so i will see whats up then

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
djs did my timing belt and ie rods for me... the head is going to dover for work next year some time. eurofest i think im off for so i will see whats up then
ill be at eurofest. :thumbup: btw you dont know anyone with jetta headlights they want to get rid of do you? Im tryin hard to get rid of mine and get an oem set. Idc about the lens condidtion just as long as they work. I can make them pretty again.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
hey guys me and a buddy of mine are hitting the icar show today if anyone else wants to ride along. Hit my cell, 864-607-66nine6. Hope to see some of you. We are leaving out around 12pm.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i will be there not showing the car but checking out rides...on a good note i installled the vf mounts in the jetta major difference . gonna hang with some friends there

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
i will be there not showing the car but checking out rides...on a good note i installled the vf mounts in the jetta major difference . gonna hang with some friends there
I need new mounts soon. I wont be showing anything either, just to check rides out. When you leavin out? Maybe we could meet up and ride in together. :wave:

61 - 80 of 2370 Posts