VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is my passat,
its a 110pk tdi pos :D but it gets me where I need to be and it dose it good :thumbup:
its on airlift airride and 3sdm wheels

grtz:laugh:

ps. TixiMcFly @ instagram if you would like to follow me

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks man!

i got some more work done now, the front is adapted that it can go lower, its laying frame now, got some black leather/alcantara from a b5.5 wagon, fitted in it, new front windshield, a lot of new parts from volkswagen like new rear trimming etc,made it keyless all around, got it polished well..and a few other things :)

2 weeks ago i went to an event in italy ,So.ga first serieus volkswagen event ever in italy, at the garda lake, it was awesome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@john thnx man,but i'm on vortex a few years now, just had an mk3 jetta before,so was hanging there :D

@andrew thnx, for fotos of the event search for SO.GA on facebook its full of it, and on youtube to.
i dont have good pics of the interior atm but i will make them for you

sadly there is bad news to, i was driving back home for a shoot, when a deer decided to jump in front of my car,the frontend is smashedn but i allready got most part new from the dealer, today i will start de rebuild...anyway here is the video and a pic

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad to hear that you're ok and the car is salvageable. Video is sweet man. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thnx :)
@3bg comfort is zeer goed!

Sent from my RM-825_eu_belgium_215 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts