VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Anybody in here own the Grey primered corrado ive seen in around in virginia beach virginia. Im looking for the owner of the Blue SLC i saw on peggy circle the other day too. Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC (Va94corrado)

The guy with the grey primered Corrado used to come hang out a while back. He kinda distanced himself for whatever reason. Maybe it was because we gave him such a hard time about puttin a Mitsu Eclipse front end on his SLC
(which he has since removed...thank goodness) It looked completely asss http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
Its been about 2 years now, and his car is still primer grey

How long does it take to save for a paint job.
....the blue one, you've got me there

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC ('Hassan')

apparently it takes a long time to save for a paint job bro. But you know....when u gotta have that mitsubishi eclipse diamond on the hood, it costs a bit more.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC (Va94corrado)

i guess Va beach is where all the corrados are. let me know when you guys have a get together. your not to far. im in richmond

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC ('Hassan')

quote:[HR][/HR]Maybe it was because we gave him such a hard time about puttin a Mitsu Eclipse front end on his SLC
(which he has since removed...thank goodness) It looked completely asss http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
[HR][/HR]​
Nyone have pics? This I gotta see. Even if it's a photochop.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC (chnaman)

quote:[HR][/HR]i guess Va beach is where all the corrados are. let me know when you guys have a get together. your not to far. im in richmond[HR][/HR]​
Hey Jason
Next Sunday we are supposed to be rollin up to Richmond for a day at the track. Give me a ring sometime during the week and I'll give you the 411
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC (G60ING)

whats up frank. How was the move?? i sent you an IM. i need those pieces that cover the wiper linkage and computer. i'm trying to get the car ready to show at bugout. let me know if you have them

·
Registered
16,557 Posts

there is only one part that covers the ECU on a Corrado. its about 12-14" long. I've got one and it takes about 5min to install. I'll bring it to bugout. BTW what color car is yours I don't remember meeting you before but I suffer from CRS so please excuse my

quote:[HR][/HR]whats up frank. How was the move?? i sent you an IM. i need those pieces that cover the wiper linkage and computer. i'm trying to get the car ready to show at bugout. let me know if you have them[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC (G60ING)

its jason from richmond. i bought that gas door from you at the last bugout. is there any way i can get it before the show. i will be showing this time and id rather have it befor had. maybe i can come pick it up. let me know what you think

·
Registered
4,155 Posts

Lol .. I remember that primered Corrado ! It was hella funny with the front end on it !
Ya know ... now that I think about it , there are a buttload of Corrados in our area ! I'm the newest entry into the G-60 family and am fortunate I have all these other G-60 owners to count on to tell me what the hell is wrong with mine !

·
Registered
16,557 Posts
Re: Grey primer corrado in Va beach AND Blue SLC (DeezUU)

you drual too much, you are over weight (just like me) and you own a sissy car. Oh wait I kind of fit that catagory too.
quote:[HR][/HR]Lol .. I remember that primered Corrado ! It was hella funny with the front end on it !
Ya know ... now that I think about it , there are a buttload of Corrados in our area ! I'm the newest entry into the G-60 family and am fortunate I have all these other G-60 owners to count on to tell me what the hell is wrong with mine ! [HR][/HR]​
I closed up the old corrado alley with 5 buried bodies under my belt so yes its plentiful here considering we are off the beaten path

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.