VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I am requesting help on grills that are out there for the Jetta. Can people post grills that have either black mesh or silver mesh? Please post them ASAP as i am trying to decide what to get. The design could be store bought or completely custom. The only requirement I am looking for is that there is silver or black mesh in it's design. Based on what I see, I will make my decision.
Thanks to all!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Grill HELP, ASAP... (pact95)

Here's one that I like. I would want to lose the ABT tag and change the Ottinger Bumper to have Silver Mesh as well.

[Modified by pact95, 4:12 PM 6-3-2002]

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Ok, there have been a bunch of people looking at this post. Can't someone actually post a picture of something?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Here's one that I like. I would want to lose the ABT tag and change the Ottinger Bumper to have Silver Mesh as well.

i be rollin wit da redx grillz fo real yo
[Modified by pact95, 4:12 PM 6-3-2002][HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
406 Posts

Can't see your pic.
I don't know if you want to keep the badge or not.
My fave is the Caratere grille, up at http://www.fahrzeugstyling.com. They also got Oettinger.
Kamei is a good grille for badgeless, and they have a couple styles (mesh, honeycomb).
ABT has black mesh also, with or without badge.
Easiest way to go is check out the different online shops. Landspeed has a bunch, also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts