VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I am from NoVA myself but will be down in NC Le Jeune area if you want to meet up. Also there are some cars coming down from the tristate area. You could always try n meet up with them. Check the forums should be one of the first few threads currently up

·
Registered
190 Posts
Our group from VA in leaving Thursday night after we all get off work and driving through the night.. believe me after doing both twice.. meaning driving during the day down twice, and at night twice.. i would take night driving over daytime.. The traffic you hit on your way down is ridiculous during the day.. and by the time you get there friday, you will hate life... just my two cents.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
The Coolwater cruise is leaving Thursday morning from New Jersey at 1am. That should put the cruise around Roanoke, VA around 8:00am (if no one breaks down) :laugh: If anyone along I-81 would like to jump in, you are more than welcome. We will be planning stops along the way. I will see about having fuel stops and relative times posted so others people can link up if they wish. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Our group from VA in leaving Thursday night after we all get off work and driving through the night.. believe me after doing both twice.. meaning driving during the day down twice, and at night twice.. i would take night driving over daytime.. The traffic you hit on your way down is ridiculous during the day.. and by the time you get there friday, you will hate life... just my two cents.. :thumbup:

hmmmm, what group is this and are there more details?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
A few up here will be leaving baltimore area friday 5am not sure where you guys are located but deff. down to meet up and cruise with a group

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.