VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[RANT]
So, today my brother and I are strolling out to my car after school, when I see this boat of a car pulling out of the spot next to me, no big deal. But THEN, they start to pull a U-turn as they were on the end spot next to the path that runs through the Parking Lot. Being the boat that this thing is, of course its not going to make it w/o backing up first. Can you see where this is going? She starts to back up... still backing...
Oh $#17 she's backing into MY CAR!!!! Inevitably, she hits my poor corolla, according to my brother, lets off a little smirk, and proceeds to speed away. Now from our view point, it was impossible to catch the plates and I don't think there were any other witnesses
. So now I picked up the forms and whatnot and got an estimate. I guess it could have been worse, but now my Hachi's right front fender is bashed to hell and out of whack
I guess I;m going to spend lunch tomorrow combing the parking lot for the car.
[/RANT]

[Modified by Where'sWaldo, 8:09 PM 4-8-2002]

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Re: GRRR... I don't rants about lack of responsibility)

how dare she do that to an eight-six....find the witch and nail her to the wall.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Re: GRRR... I don't rants about lack of responsibility) (DohRado)

That's what battering rams with spikes are for...
Had you fitted a set, you could have taken off after her and chewed up her car
Seriously, if you wanted to be psychotic about this, you should have followed, gotten the plate number, tried to get enough info for a background check, case her house, then destroy her car.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Re: GRRR... I don't believe this poop... (18Tmadman)

quote:[HR][/HR]ah man you have to find that bitch!!!! What a HO!!! Make sure the pimp hand is strong yours got some slappin to do!!!!!
[HR][/HR]​
Fo real, yo! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Get you homies togetha an pull a drive by on dat ho! And put some dubs on you car too!
Wait a minute, how did we all turn ghetto all of a sudden

·
Registered
16,949 Posts
Re: GRRR... I don't believe this poop... (ASurroca)

quote:[HR][/HR]ah man you have to find that bitch!!!! What a HO!!! Make sure the pimp hand is strong yours got some slappin to do!!!!!

Fo real, yo! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Get you homies togetha an pull a drive by on dat ho! And put some dubs on you car too!
[HR][/HR]​
ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Re: GRRR... I don't believe this poop... (ASurroca)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​
Itza 'tex thing foo', you woodent undastand...

People are so f'n blind and careless. I saw this really hot girl driving a new Jetta... I was thinking DAMN! Then, she turned her head, there she is talking on her cellphone as I watch her cut off a minivan without looking then proceed to haul ass up to someones bumper and honk, still on the phone. THEN! she passed them (In a school zone) as she zipped by, her turbo wurring away, I noticed her custom plates "PRNCSS"
That's just what the world needs...

·
Registered
5,542 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Ahhh another highness or should we say HOEness driving around in the carriage the royal king, her father the lawyer, bought her. Well hell, she will be someones ex-wife some day, taking him for all he is worth. Hopefully it will not be one of us.[HR][/HR]​
That's scary! Since she's a dub girl, and we are all obsessed with dub girls, one of us may very well mistake her for an actual enthusiast or something, and get hitched with her

·
Registered
3,457 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Ahhh another highness or should we say HOEness driving around in the carriage the royal king, her father the lawyer, bought her. Well hell, she will be someones ex-wife some day, taking him for all he is worth. Hopefully it will not be one of us.[HR][/HR]​
well all ya gotta do is nail the hoe nobody said marry her
hit and forget it, treat them as they treat us

1 - 10 of 10 Posts