VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Forum Sponsor
19,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: (oahuvr6)

Replied.
The cost of this part is $75 shipped anywhere in USA while this Group Buy lasts.
For shipping outside USA, please email us for quote and provide shipping address.
[email protected]

Modified by GruvenParts.com at 6:05 AM 2-19-2008

·
Forum Sponsor
19,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Re: (180)

Quote, originally posted by 180 »
you guys have any more? trying to order, but doesnt have a price on the site.

No Im sorry we are sold out. We are working on better pricing for you guys, but the part is very expensive to mill as is.
Stay tuned

·
Forum Sponsor
19,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Re: (GruvenParts.com)

We should have these parts back in stock 4/21. We are targeting $59 ea as the shop thinks they have found a way to build it on a 4 axis. That will get us off the 5 axis CNC which is very expensive to run.
We have tried building it flat and twisting it, and tig welded 2 parts together. Both looked bad, you would rather just use zip ties, trust me. The way to build this part is from a solid block as we did before.
Stay tuned - we're not giving up on this part. It looks too good not to be on every MK4 !!

Modified by GruvenParts.com at 11:55 AM 3-27-2008

Modified by GruvenParts.com at 11:55 AM 3-27-2008

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Re: (GruvenParts.com)

Quote, originally posted by GruvenParts.com »
We should have these parts back in stock 4/21. We are targeting $59 ea as the shop thinks they have found a way to build it on a 4 axis. That will get us off the 5 axis CNC which is very expensive to run.
We have tried building it flat and twisting it, and tig welded 2 parts together. Both looked bad, you would rather just use zip ties, trust me. The way to build this part is from a solid block as we did before.
Stay tuned - we're not giving up on this part. It looks too good not to be on every MK4 !!

Paul,
We haven't heard from you, what's up bro. any update.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Re: ++ GruvenParts.com MKIV Billet Hood Pull - Group Buy !! (GruvenParts.com)

Paul I need one of these, what's up any info yet.

·
Registered
17,129 Posts
Re: ++ GruvenParts.com MKIV Billet Hood Pull - Group Buy !! (bmp 20th AE)

Quote, originally posted by bmp 20th AE »

If you drop the price to $35 i can almost grantee that 95% of all the MK4 owners would buy one.

Agreed! $75 is a bit much. Lower it an I would be interested.

·
Forum Sponsor
19,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Re: ++ GruvenParts.com MKIV Billet Hood Pull - Group Buy !! (Island20V)

Noted. We are working on pricing. I will have site updated tomorrow, all interested ppl should email me direct and we'll let you know once product is again available, and what the pricing will be.
Safe to say you will be impressed with the part!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts