VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read tons of threads now and i am ready to go with something better than k03. I decided that for the price i want to go with the gt2x and the upgraded exhaust manifold and 3inch inlet. The question is what software should i run and what size injectors should i use. I already have unitronic stage 2 software for my k03 and don't want it to go to waste can i use this software with this turbo and larger injectors and my 4 bar fpr. please shead some light people help....

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Re: gt 2x eliminator kit what software/fueling (Salio 23)

if you already have uni stage2 get their 630cc bt file. yeah its overkill for now but you never know when you might want to upgrade even bigger. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Re: gt 2x eliminator kit what software/fueling (velocity196)

please get a real manifold. Don't run an eliminator. Isn't a cts kit the same price?
x2 here, uni 630 file is great. Chris (izvw) has it on his 28rs and it runs like champ.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: gt 2x eliminator kit what software/fueling (themachasy)

i would luv 2 but i am not trying to spend 2500.00 i want to spend like 1700.00 max

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Re: gt 2x eliminator kit what software/fueling (Salio 23)

Quote, originally posted by Salio 23 »
i would luv 2 but i am not trying to spend 2500.00 i want to spend like 1700.00 max

i've been there man, learned my lesson too. i had the gtrs elim w/ revo stg 3 software. terrible setup. ko4 is a better upgrade than an elim, atleast the turbo won't fall off. mine came loose 3 times, on the third time i took it out and went with a real mani and associated parts.
in the begining i said to myself "i only want to spend 2k" now look at me, i had to do it all over again because the elim sucked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts