VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Re: GTG Burlington, Jan 26th pictures!! (Steve Pell)

You guys do seem like you froze your buttocks. Wish I could make it! Oh well that's why you have spring/summer around the corner for
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

It was frickin freezing!!! good times tho, nice mk3 jolf, and Mooz!'s jetta was SLAMMED! damn low.... good to meet everyone!! cant wait for the next gtg http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Re: GTG Burlington, Jan 26th pictures!! (16vRocket)

Nice pics Steve, I brought my camera and didn't take a single pic (too cold). That’s some large format pic!
It was good to meet a few new, faces Chris & Matt.
Till next time http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
487 Posts

Hey there....wassup?
I was there..I was the guy with the 91 Blue Passat...not sure if I got a chance to meet everyone..but I did enjoy the meet..was a good turn out for the weather. Hope to be able to make it out to the next one.
Oh and thanks to the guys who I chatted with about my real crappy fuel mileage of 99.9L/100km
(MFA readout) and major power loss..below 3K rpm..
I will get all that checked out hopefully this week.
Looking forward to the next meet..
Cheers,
MR. VSR
(aka mike)

·
Registered
6,256 Posts

yea good to meet everyone. it must have snowed all day in Niagara because the roads have a good 6 inches on them around the city. I've got snow in my actual grill from plowing so much now. Great meeting everyone, I didn't mind the drive at all but next time hopefully there wont be so much snow! 50km/h all the way to prudhommes area on the way there. 150 km/h all the way back. 20 mins from Niagara Falls to Burlington.

I'm definately going for the next one!

·
Banned
7,714 Posts
Re: GTG Burlington, Jan 26th pictures!! (Mooz!)

what time were u guys there untill? we showed up around 2:40ish, saw phils car, adn the black MK3 4dr golf, and another mk2 gofl parked by the HMV sign, but no one was around

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Re: GTG Burlington, Jan 26th pictures!! (1phtgti)

quote:[HR][/HR]what time were u guys there untill? we showed up around 2:40ish, saw phils car, adn the black MK3 4dr golf, and another mk2 gofl parked by the HMV sign, but no one was around
[HR][/HR]​
We were in the malls food court having coffee!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Re: GTG Burlington, Jan 26th pictures!! (CorradoBoy)

quote:[HR][/HR]
Hey there....wassup?
I was there..I was the guy with the 91 Blue Passat...not sure if I got a chance to meet everyone..but I did enjoy the meet..was a good turn out for the weather. Hope to be able to make it out to the next one.
Oh and thanks to the guys who I chatted with about my real crappy fuel mileage of 99.9L/100km
(MFA readout) and major power loss..below 3K rpm..
I will get all that checked out hopefully this week.
Looking forward to the next meet..
Cheers,
MR. VSR
(aka mike)[HR][/HR]​
Hey, I was the one chatting to you about your fuel milage! I can almost guarentee its that O2 wire, any more problems/questions, just let me know, I've had them all
..... btw, love the sig "91 pimpsat"

·
Registered
8,633 Posts

It was really cold but fun nonetheless...great pics Steve

·
Registered
487 Posts

Hey there..
Well I will let you know the situation..when I get my mechanic to look at it...
I hope its just the O2 wire......besides it needs a tune up..and an adjustment on the E-brake cable...as most of you seen when I pulled up, I tried pulling a slide..but couldn't...

Besides..I am gettin a new exhaust put on anyways..looking forward to mounting my TT race downpipe...VR6 catalytic and Passat VR6 muffler..

Should sound better..
Cheers,
MR. VSR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.