VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GTG in the San Fernando Valley area, October 2nd, 2007
Hey everyone, we have had one GTG at this location so far and had a good turn out, lets really get some people out at this one, I have been all over this forum and have see a lot of people ask for a GTG in this area so know we have one... because the last one was such a good turn out we have decided to do it again...
WHEN: October 2nd, 2007
Where: 1501 N. Victory Pl. Burbank, CA 91504 (If you facing Best Buy we will be in the parking lot just to the left of Best Buy...)
TIME: 7:30pm

Bring your Cars and a positive attitude. Please leave the Drama and the burn outs at home... (I know I shouldn’t have to say it on this forum as I know this a real good group of people, but it never hurts to put it out there.)

Please reply if you intend to come, so we can have a real good turnout everyone.
We did have some Non Euro cars show up at the last one but its ok because they were good people... LoL, with that said this GTG will remain open, so we want mostly Euro but if you have a buddy that what’s to bring their NON Euro ride tell em come on down.
As long is the ride doesn’t look like this:

FYI- Future GTG’s at this location may be only Euro Car exclusive but at this point we will keep it open. If any questions I can be reached on my Cell: (818) 259-5630 (DARKSIDE = LUIS)
I am going to try and have atleast 2 local Euro Tuning shops show up for the GTG, I will confirm what shops will be there once they tell me YES or NO... Thanks guys.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Streamline)

well were off to a good start, I already had someone else confirm by phone they will be attending. come on folks if your gonna show make a post

FYI- I am still waiting to here from the shops...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (chocolatecamil)

Quote, originally posted by chocolatecamil »
whats up man. i think my bro and i will headout there on tuesday. which non-euro cars showed up.

I think we had an Acura TL and something else... I dont remember, I could be wrong about the TL as well but I am pertty sure it was an Acura...
I hope to see you guys there, I am very pleased we are getting such a good responce.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: GTG in the SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA, October 2nd, 2007 (gregs97vr6)

Good News, One shop will be there so far, they said it shouldn’t be a problem, not so much a tunner but great prices on anything you need. Here is the link for their website: http://www.gsr1.com they build and put together Kit Cars like the one below, and sale tons of parts for our cars, in fact I got my CF hood from him for a killer deal. I believe it will be Johnny who will be coming down from the company (he's the owner)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.