VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys have gotten out to your local convenience store to pick-up the latest issue of MaxPower, (the one with the "Old School Scirocco 2L 16V on the cover), but I did yesterday, and to my surprise, GTI2lo's car was in several pictures in the magazine.
This is a pic of his car if you don't know... (but I'm guessing all you guys know)

Anyways, props to him for his car being there, and maybe your car will the in the future issues of MaxPower in the MRYDES of the month section.
One more thing, where the hell was your bumper at that show? Did you change it so that you could drive up there, or did you damage it or something?

Cheers!

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
Re: GTI2lo's car in MaxPower - November issue! (JettaMkIII)

Congrats on getting some pics of your car published, GTI2lo! I'll have to check that out when I go out tonight for sure.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Re: GTI2lo's car in MaxPower - November issue! (rabbitmania)

I was in the process of repainting the front bumper for DARKNIGHTS and I wanted to head up to the show to show off the turbo that got fininshed intalling the night before. The bumper wasn't ready, but I put it on anyways. Thus primer and lack of front lip! (hehe)

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Re: GTI2lo's car in MaxPower - November issue! (JettaMkIII)

Congrats Greg... i saw your dub at the show... looking sweet

btw, was that green Civic your brothers?
-jay

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Re: GTI2lo's car in MaxPower - November issue! (soo1)

YAH GREEN CIVIC IS MY BROTHER'S. i GUESS WE GET ALONG!! HONDA vs VW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts