VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

guage pod question

593 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  callawaygti 
#1 ·
a while back someone posted about using a civic a-pillar guage pod. i was wondering if a 92-95 civic pod would fit somewhat right or just need a little bit of modification. also i figure i have to run the lines for the guages behind the a-pillar, is this at all difficult?

#3 ·
Re: guage pod question (atac)

quote:[HR][/HR]a while back someone posted about using a civic a-pillar guage pod. i was wondering if a 92-95 civic pod would fit somewhat right or just need a little bit of modification. also i figure i have to run the lines for the guages behind the a-pillar, is this at all difficult?[HR][/HR]​
Yeah, that was me. Its a 92-95 civic pod, and routing the wires is best done between the side of the dash by the door, and the door seal. Then down past the relay panel and thru the firewall.

In this pic, you can see how the pod hangs off the end of the Apillar a little bit. I would have used a raddo or A3 pod, but the civic ones are sooo much easier to find at crappy parts stores.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.