VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a neuspeed exaust put into my car as well as a eurosport intake and upsolute chip. My car makes alot of gurggling sounds wheneven im driving. Its not very noticible from inside but when your outside of the car you can hear it. I dont what the hell is going on with my car...anyone have ideas??
I have a couple videos if anyone can host them? or i could just send them to you..IM me

[Modified by Uncle Ben, 1:00 AM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Re: Gurggley sound...? (Uncle Ben)

i have the tt exhaust and also have the gurgles. both use borlas, just neuspeed has "special design". i think it sounds sweet when its not too loud like backfires. i think its the exhaust breaking in. i dont hear mine anymore.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Gurggley sound...? (O_loung1)

I've had the exaust for quite some time now ...over 3-4 months so i think its done its break-in period...nothing odd smelling either....so im clueless

·
Registered
18,931 Posts
Re: Gurggley sound...? (BigDaddyCW)

my car gurgles andi have teh stock exhaust with resonator removed. i luv it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Re: Gurggley sound...? (jok3sta)

That's the way VR6's sound with exhaust or removed suitcase muffler. It's saying; "Go faster!!!"

[Modified by N.E.R.D., 9:44 PM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Re: Gurggley sound...? (Uncle Ben)

as long as your car goes..mmmmmmmMMMBBRROROROROARARARARARAR!!!!!!!!!! your ok..unF! i love that sound!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Re: Gurggley sound...? (jok3sta)

quote:[HR][/HR]my car gurgles andi have teh stock exhaust with resonator removed. i luv it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
[HR][/HR]​
Hey (Jok3sta), i am about to remove my the suitcase and the hotdog this Saturday, how is the sound on it at full throttle with those 2 removed..?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts