Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the MKIV forum

Quote, originally posted by 2ndTimesACharm »
Ok. So I pulled into the station to fill up. Starting pumping and went to get a soda. In the store my manager called and asked me something so I had to write down her number. I walked out with my soda and went in my car to get a pen and paper. I write down her number and we hang up. Then I start my car and leave.

I heard a pop but it was so quiet I figured I ran over a bottle. 2 miles later I get home and am backing into my garage when I look in my right mirror and see something awkward. I get out and there this is. Instantly I take the camera out of my pockets and snap some pics.
Funny..yes? Stupid??? Yes! What do I do with this thing??

Mk3 content

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (iwanaleya)

HAHAHA what would we do without the MKiV guys..they are a barrel of laughs lol.
Never ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (eurotrash_pd)

Hahahaa, that is priceless! I think I'd notice the gas spewing everywhere but what can I say.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (Moe Sizlack)

I guess doing that is a pretty big fine. My friend who worked at a Shell gas station says he sees asian ladies driving off left and right with those. He better pray they didnt get his licence plate number. . .

·
Banned
8,354 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (VR6-Racer)

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god, what a complete dumba$$. that happened at the station where i work once.

·
Banned
8,354 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (Vento_Dub9)

Quote, originally posted by Vento_Dub9 »
Hahahaa, that is priceless! I think I'd notice the gas spewing everywhere but what can I say.

also, the gas wont spray, there is a valve in the top, it is designed to cut the flow when the bottom hose rips off, as a safety feature in a case such as this

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (Einz komma acht T)

That actually happens a lot. Funny things are A) the driver was absent minded enough to rip the thing off, B) the driver didn't use their mirror at all driving home. Scary to think what other bad driving habbits this person has.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (GTi Punk)

Quote, originally posted by GTi Punk »

also, the gas wont spray, there is a valve in the top, it is designed to cut the flow when the bottom hose rips off, as a safety feature in a case such as this

Ahhh..... I see

·
Banned
12,490 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (hookups)

hahah that kid lives in my area, thats his like 4th MKIV he crashed 2 and 1 was a lemon or something hahaha i think he's 16 too.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Re: Guys check this out (Mr.Bungle)

Quote, originally posted by Mr.Bungle »
hahah that kid lives in my area, thats his like 4th MKIV he crashed 2 and 1 was a lemon or something hahaha i think he's 16 too.

Why are there not laws for people that stupid? Dumb asses and 80 year old drivers should not be allowed to drive

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.