VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,995 Posts
Re: H and R cup kit (Black96GTI)

Quote, originally posted by Black96GTI »
the rims are kinda small i think i just need some bigger rims, it handles like a champ though.

Naw man, the more dumped you are on the smaller wheels, the cooler you are. Basically, rims aren't the answer to wheelgap

· Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: H and R cup kit (rossovr6)

yea i got the 2.0 cup kit too but what do u guys think of these rims on my car, i dont know why there 5 lug i found em on tire rack under the rims for a 2 liter 96?

· Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: H and R cup kit (.2.Slow4U.)

Quote, originally posted by .2.Slow4U. »

Naw man, the more dumped you are on the smaller wheels, the cooler you are. Basically, rims aren't the answer to wheelgap

yea but 14's require big wall tires, and with those tires on there my car has to much slipping going on thats why im thining 16's cause there not to big, but i agree with u small rims are the ****..... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,956 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Black96GTI »
yea i got the 2.0 cup kit too but what do u guys think of these rims on my car, i dont know why there 5 lug i found em on tire rack under the rims for a 2 liter 96?

Borbet type E's im buyin a set next spring, with more dish though...i almost picked up a set of 4 lug for my gti a couple months ago, but i wanted more dish

· Registered
3,513 Posts

those rims are awesome. i haven't decided b/w those or the porsche turbo twists. i like the 16 though. they show that pic b/c it is a universal pic for those rims. not the exact product. so yes they probably make those in four lug if they showed up on tire rack for your 2.slow.
hey also "deeper dish" i mean i know they made a 16x9 in the type e's but i thought they were discontinued and very very rare in the us. let me know.

· Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: H and R cup kit (Willey007)

yea if i dont find a better deal on rims which i doubt i will by summer time im puttting those on my car, they are the same style rim as the stock ones but with a little dish, i like that..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.