VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a good but wallet friendly H.I.D. kit. Winter is coming up and my stock halogens won't do the job!
Please let me know some good brands and if you have them installed, upload a pic!
I'm looking for 6000k set.

thanks!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Is this kit good cause 40$ seems pretty cheap for the full kit. Is this the classic case of quantity over quality ?? Lol has anyone put these on there b6 yet ? If so some pics please thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
I've been looking to get a ddm kit, decided to go 35w due to the heat increase with 55w but I don't understand if I need a "dual in dual out" or "h1 conversion" can someone point me in the right direction

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Is this kit good cause 40$ seems pretty cheap for the full kit. Is this the classic case of quantity over quality ?? Lol has anyone put these on there b6 yet ? If so some pics please thanks
There's a ton of guys running them. Here are pics of mine. I got it in fogs too

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
O yea that's 6000k you're looking at

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Looks good will be ordering mine this weekend after I get paid. Do you mind giving me the specs of your lights ? And any vagcom work?
DDM 35w kit with 6000k bulbs. H7 in low beam and 9006 in fogs I believe. The vagcom changes are xenons no shutter and drls off or set to 100%:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Notice I have the late version valeos. There's some flat area beneath the headlight I believe. I think the Hellas might not have space like mine did

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.