VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally thought that this weekend was all around amazing. This was my first VW car show, and I had a blast. From Hooters to the convention center to chillin' at the O.V. (even though parking sucked and every person hit leaving) to the show today it was amazing. The BABBQ sucked, and it would have been nice if AWE didn't try to bull**** me on the price of the chip for my car, (
) but all in all I had a blast. It was also nice to finally place some faces with names.
Alright, time for the biggest question-What do you think was the funniest thing that happened this weekend?

Modified by 99JettaChic at 2:18 AM 9-27-2004

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Re: H2O (99JettaChic)

Quote, originally posted by 99JettaChic »
When I was up at their shop like 2 or 3 months ago they told me $100 for my chip plus $37.50 instal. (99 8v) At the show they said $120 with free instal. What the hell is up with that?

Sounds like they are just giving a small discount for the show....rather than paying $138 you pay $120 and they just say free install

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Re: (97jazzgti)

Was I one of the priveleged to see the ****-adile? The dude running around with the german flag hair and german flag wrapped around him? You think you know, but you have no idea.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Re: (97jazzgti)

Quote, originally posted by 97jazzgti »
Funniest thing was the guy the trying to rip off an eclipses wing with a screw driver
Then the guy came to his car and did nothing lol...but chase the wrong people...

that wasn't too cool tho

·
Banned
4,752 Posts
Re: (audomatik)

Quote, originally posted by audomatik »
Was I one of the priveleged to see the ****-adile? The dude running around with the german flag hair and german flag wrapped around him? You think you know, but you have no idea.

You know how we do! LOL
thats my boy Ian, hes in a league of his own when it comes to dirty acts. im sure everybody saw him running around with the c-ock-odile....

whos got pics?

·
Banned
4,752 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 99JettaChic »
The BABBQ sucked,
Alright, time for the biggest question-What do you think was the funniest thing that happened this weekend?

BTW...for those newbies that actually showed up at the bbq

i guess now u know why NO one ever goes to that BS, instead most people hit the go kart tracks and paintball http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
theres a million other better things to spend ur money and time doing at Oc on saturday

The show was great, lots of sick rides and cool people.
and the caracters...LOL, way too many to mention

·
Registered
440 Posts
Re: (kevinetta)

Quote, originally posted by kevinetta »
Well, I saw a funny name for a street ASSAWOMAN DR. ????????

haha my friend used to have a condo on that street.. Ive been debating for years to try and steal that sign..

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Re: (audomatik)

I saw that guy too!!! Tward the end of the show he was running around w/a flag and his a thong! Very brave! haha
How about the guy with the d*%k hat on and pimpin the thong w/his low rider abercrombie shorts?!?!! For those of you who missed that, I have pics and will post them later.

·
Vendor
736 Posts

Hi JettaChic,
Sorry for any miscommunication about the chip pricing. The GIAC Mk3 8V and VR6 chips have been priced at $130 without install for several years now. Whoever told it was $100 here at our location made a mistake.
Shoot me an e-mail and I'll take care of this for you:
[email protected]

Great seeing such a huge turnout for the show. We all had a blast.

·
Registered
8,102 Posts

not funniest but craziest had to be the drive down to ocean city...
i was driving my golf with 2 other squaders (both 20ths). 2 girls in a saturn were keeping up with our speed. some ****** was driving 30 mph on the 'fast' lane leaving both 20ths to swerve around her. the saturn girls did the same but lost control after passing, pulling a full 180, meeting me backwards with her front almost hitting my golf front, then pulled another 180 only to stop inches from the medium. i pulled over to make sure no one was hurt, everything seemed cool and we all bounced
met up with the girls at h20! they got into a small fender bender with the driving but damn was this girl either lucky or skilled on what happened! at least everyone was ok.. girls seemed to be pretty chillen peoples
rest of the weekend was off the hook... and DAMN! does that dancefloor at seacrets ever move!!

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Re: H2O (burnt63)

I saw the c-ock-odile out in the general parking area, that was hilarious. the bay was called Big Assawoman bay, the crazy dude trying to steal the wing and yelling BOOYAKASHA! at the Top Dawg Comp. Rabbit w/ french headlights and black mk3 jetta and jazz blue gti picking on the integra type R. that was good stuff. can't wait to see the video!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: H2O (burnt63)

hey 99jettachic, were you the one talking about the 8vmilitia at the ov? if so i think i met you. i was in 254 with sexyvwdiva and prfctprep10.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I was! LOL! I am goin to get my vinyl this week actually.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.