VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
09 CC 3.6 4mo, 98 DE Leftover car, 90 Corrado, 78 Triumph Spitfire
13,019 Posts
passat rear pan?

You can drop off that parts collection to colorado :p :sly:

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Rallye golf rear section.

Sure what's the address?:D
Much cleaner and made of unobtainium!!!!!!!. Care to make a CAD design of that rear crossmember? :D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I`m in the same boat , I got the rally golf pan but all the other parts are NLA . Looks like somebody will be doing some custom work for the rest of it . On another note , how much difference is there between the rally golf fuel tank and the passat syncro tank . Since there will be fab work in my future , the passat tank is a little easier to find here in the US .

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
well...since I already have the passat rear crossmember, can you hook this guy up with some leads on a passat tank? :D

·
Registered
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
So what parts are needed for the haldex conversion? like what car are the gearbox and rear differential from? also, I remember seeing that the golf rallye rear panel was sold seperately, from VW , what was the part nr? are you still going to use the 12V VR6?
why is haldex better over syncro, I wanna learn as much as possible about that swap.

thanks.

·
Registered
09 CC 3.6 4mo, 98 DE Leftover car, 90 Corrado, 78 Triumph Spitfire
13,019 Posts
So what parts are needed for the haldex conversion? like what car are the gearbox and rear differential from? also, I remember seeing that the golf rallye rear panel was sold seperately, from VW , what was the part nr? are you still going to use the 12V VR6?
why is haldex better over syncro, I wanna learn as much as possible about that swap.

thanks.
then you should start in the synchro forum. :rolleyes:

rallye golf rear pan in unobtanium... Kevin bought the last one a few years ago.

1 - 20 of 507 Posts