VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Re: Harlequin MK1? (allen!)

man, my family lives in that area of Vancouver, but they're in Cali with me, right now.....

anymore pics of said car? ie: interior, motor area etc......

mileage??
with history documentation or not, i'd still rock that getaway car........

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
ive never really heard of a harlequin rabbit..... and i think each panel is supposed to be a different color but this rabbit has the rear quarter painted half green and blue. maybe its a one-off thing done by some company.... dunno but its making me feel all funny inside. I dont think its real. someone prove me wrong cause its driving me nuts.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Re: Harlequin MK1? (jonny_breakz)

Hmmm, dunno about this... I would think that there would be more info around....

·
Registered
782 Posts
That gs badge is from an american car and there where no such harlequin rabbits. This guy is trying to scam people and when confronted with questions, likes to play the ' I don't know much about anything..' game

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Re: Harlequin MK1? (allen!)

Never heard of it.
Doubt it's real.
The dash plaque looks like the "CS" from a Carroll Shelby plaque.
That said, I'd be interested in hearing about it if it's real.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Re: Harlequin MK1? (CasaDelShawn)

i feel sorry for number 9 of 15 its been raped for its rare parts so some douchebag can sell his mismatched rabbit for way to much $

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Re: (hoodride6)

Quote, originally posted by hoodride6 »
hahaha some old POS this guy pieced together. someone email him and call him a douchebag

You're someone, aren't you?

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
Just out of curiosity, I enquired to see what the owner's story was on the car. He writes:
"I'm selling the car as it was described to me when I bought it from the second owner. For your information, the original harlequin Golf first surfaced in the 90's on the Polo in Europe. The North American harlequin Golf came along afterwards. Why would someone take a limited edition #9 of 15 badge from another car? If the car was that rare, they would have kept it with the original vehicle. Whether or not VW did this at the factory or if it was done as a promotional vehicle for a dealership, the original owner purchased it in these colours brand new from a VW dealership."

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (MrBadwrench)

HA!
That's not the correspondence I had from him.
Are those MK3 paint colours?

1 - 20 of 423 Posts