VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the topics with the euro rear bumper are old ....... has anyone found a better way than anthonys adg44's way to install the rear bumper my car is almost done and at the body shop now i dont want any hold up ......
let me know thanks guys

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Re: has anyone found a correct way to install euro rear bumper ???? search is no help (GTI PSYCHO)

do you have a bentley manual?
putting the bumper on should be the same as when you took it off.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: has anyone found a correct way to install euro rear bumper ???? search is no help (samc)

naw guys the euro rear does not install to the us rear bar the same as the stock us bumper u have to cut the rebar and stuff but anthony and others gave up back a while ago and i was just tryin to find out before the body shop does mine how they did it....... i know some of you guys have euro rear bumpers.!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Re: has anyone found a correct way to install euro rear bumper ???? search is no help (GTI PSYCHO)

you need to notch out the holes in the rebar where it conects to the car so that you can slide it back slightly so that it will not push out in in the plate reces.......

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: has anyone found a correct way to install euro rear bumper ???? search is no help (GeneH)

hey can you be a bit more specific that would friggin rock...... are you saying notch the holes out where the rebar connects to the car??? please continue to help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.