VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (bjettin)

yeah me too. I am getting the oetttinger front bumper, and it has a grill, and I am also installing hella fog lights, and need to find a way to install them with the grill

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (GolfMedic)

quote:[HR][/HR]I installed Pilot amber foglights behind Greedspeed lower grille inserts. I will get a pic posted later.[HR][/HR]​
how hard was it to do was it a relativly clean install

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

post #200 TTT
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (Soy Bomb)

its a quote from the movie Billy Madison figured it would be the only way I could get a reply to my topic from the already 200+ views
. It worked

Come on i know it has been done GolfMedic how difficult was the install.... anyone

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (rawlmark)

I wish i could help as well, but have never done it, although i don't really see it being a problem. I know Henry plans on doing it with Grillcraft mesh and Hella Micro DE Xenons.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I would like to think I was truly innovative and doing something that has never been done before, but I know myself better than that

over 400 views

[Modified by bjettin, 9:57 AM 12-7-2001]

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I have installed a special "auto bump" button in my browser tool bar just for this thread. You can't stop me ha ha ha!!!!

Bump

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.