VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (bjettin)

quote:[HR][/HR]look at the size of that boy's cranium! it's like an orange on a toothpick -- it's a veritable planetoid, it's got it's own weathersystem!
I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
[HR][/HR]​
what movie is this from ????
oh yeah ttt

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (MTHANDZ)

quote:[HR][/HR]look at the size of that boy's cranium! it's like an orange on a toothpick -- it's a veritable planetoid, it's got it's own weathersystem!
I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
what movie is this from ????[HR][/HR]​
"So I Married an Axe Murderer"
Steve

·
Registered
218 Posts
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (MTHANDZ)

This is too funny. Even though it looks like you got your answer (sort of), I still fell the need to bump again.
So bump I shall.
!!!BUMP!!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (mbillini)

OMG I go away for the holidays and I come home to more gifts. Someone acutally posted useful info to my topic
well almost at least they don't have any mesh grilles with the fogs for the Jetta... I would also have to buy the Audi RS4 bumper which im not to fond of. Hummm any more info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Re: has anyone installed fog lights with a mesh grille (Soy Bomb)

- We have clearance Clarence.
* Roger, Roger. What's our vector Victor?
# Tower's radio clearance, over!
* That's Clarence Oveur! Oveur.
# Roger.
- Huh?
# Roger, over.
- Huh?
* Huh?

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.