VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to figure out what i want to do to accomodate my FMIC. It fits ok in my bumper now, but i really need to get a mesh in front of it to protect it. I have thought of getting an aftermarket bumper, but i am not crazy about fiberglass. And most of them are not my style, i like simple and clean. I really like my setup now, but either way i have to buy a new bumper because mine is damaged.
Well back to the title...I stumbled across this piece. It is ABS PLASTIC which got me interested...It is built by Rieger Tuning and is model R-RX. Has anyone seen this before or know how well it fits...or is it to goddy...OPINIONS????

(old pic)

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: Has anyone seen this front bumper??? (forced fed)

Give manny @ dtm a call tomorrow...
he's got a front bumper there that would be PERFECT for a FMIC. its a reiger one with some of the parts shaved... its hard to describe, just call him up. I think he has a picture...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Has anyone seen this front bumper??? (MrVrSix)

i wish i could run a euro bumper....i love the look, but it does no accomodate an intercooler well. it has less room than my bumper now, and i had all i could do to fit it and make it look good. thanks for your inptut.

·
Registered
13,149 Posts
Re: Has anyone seen this front bumper??? (forced fed)

I'm also in the same situation as you and also want my car clean and simple. I've been trying to decide for a long time because I don't want to spend alot and end up not liking the looks of it. Is that a ATP FMIC?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Has anyone seen this front bumper??? (avw4me)

actually the intercooler is off a mercedes SLK (the kompressor MB)
what i am trying to figure out now is whether or not the bumper will line up with my fenders if i do not have the fender flares

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Has anyone seen this front bumper??? (cptnsloni)

quote:[HR][/HR]It fits ok in my bumper now, but i really need to get a mesh in front of it to protect it.[HR][/HR]​
I don't know if you'll like this look, Most people don't, but TM Tuning has this and it fit's NA bumpers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.