VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious, i'm one of those who did not believe that any of the other chips were undetectable, even though they claimed it. Seeing as how REVO actually just reprograms your chip it's a different situation. Does REVO have a program like APR where you can switch the chip on/off, because if it does then it really could be an undetectable chip. if not then all the dealer has to do is drive your car to know that it's on steroids

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Re: has anyone with REVO been to your local dealer yet? (BlackFury6)

ive been in to 2 dealers 3 times since being revod. not a peep. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
one oil change, one sched maint, and one tranny warr. claim(that turned out to be nothing...
)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: has anyone with REVO been to your local dealer yet? (KurtP)

i'm actually considering getting REVO'd tomorrow depending on the responses i get. anyone else? what problems will come about for all the REVO people if they get sued?
ps.a boost gauge just tells you how much psi of boost you are running so you don't blow up your engine right? because you could be running max boost at let's say 4500 rpm and if you keep going to redline, then boom? if so is it necessary to have a boost gauge with a new chip? when is it necessary to get a boost gauge?

Modified by BlackFury6 at 8:21 PM 6-29-2003

Modified by BlackFury6 at 8:44 PM 6-29-2003

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Re: has anyone with REVO been to your local dealer yet? (BlackFury6)

dont really need a boost gauge.... nothing would happen, the dealers still ahve the tuning kits.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have been to the dealer 2 times, once for oil change and once for coil packs since being revo'd, also I have a boost gauge.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Pen450mhz)

thanks man, that is probably the most important thing to me. i'll save the rest of my questions for the guys at REVO when i go after work

1 - 12 of 12 Posts