VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· Registered
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Colin (can't remember his username on here) decided to once again give the Corvette and Exotic owners a little case of butt-hurt at todays Raleigh Cars and Coffee. Parking in the spots they thought they were saving for the yellow Gallardo and rocking sawblades just brought the lulz. Listening in to what people where saying as they walked by was priceless.

:thumbup:

:heart::heart::heart:

· Registered
916 Posts
car looks good:thumbup:

Where and when yall meet up I'm in Knightdale and would like to come out.
:beer:

· Registered
4,507 Posts
Haha, I do the same thing :) We have a similar thing every sat at a small coffee shop..... Everyone was razzin on my stickers on my back window... finally I had to explain its 5hp per sticker!!!

Car looks good bruh :p

· Registered
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It was just the obvious "are those vette wheels :sly:?!?!" and then the occasionally, "look at those vette wheels on that piece of ****". I went up to the ferrari owner later on (wearing a troll face shirt, mind you) and was told him how "It would be so nice if that stupid VW wouldn't park over here" to which he replied with "yeah, what a piece of junk" and just looked generally pissed off that it was even there.

· Registered
4,507 Posts
It was just the obvious "are those vette wheels :sly:?!?!" and then the occasionally, "look at those vette wheels on that piece of ****". I went up to the ferrari owner later on (wearing a troll face shirt, mind you) and was told him how "It would be so nice if that stupid VW wouldn't park over here" to which he replied with "yeah, what a piece of junk" and just looked generally pissed off that it was even there.
You shoulda then pulled out you key fob and told him to have a lovely day :laugh:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.