VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1801 - 1805 of 1805 Posts

·
Registered
Double wishbone majiggy
1,128 Posts
There is this one thing that happened to me. Rather small, but a thing none the less...
I was deeply in love with one girl, she was truly one of a kind.
She was deeply in love with me, felt like I made her whole.
There was a night she cried in my arms after we had a discussion on why we couldn't be together (Valid and sad reasons, rather not recollect them).
That night after I drove her home, and after a small chat in front of her house, she opened the door. In that crackling voice you hear when someones about to cry, she uttered "I will always love you" and left the car. I was heart broken.
The drive back home was unbelievably sad, I really almost couldn't bear it.
As I neared my house, I felt a breeze of sorts hit my right arm. *Mind you, windows are closed, AC off*. It felt like someone was just sitting in the passenger seat, and I swear to you, its as if they were breathing. It was rather calming, but confusing. This could be played down to my mind running rings in this distressed mood, however I dont' really know.
For a moment though, it really felt like I wasn't alone.
Not exactly a scary story, just an experience, I suppose.

If you want a proper scary story, just refer to my mother and grandmother on things back in Poland (Black Volga included)...

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Those of you who are old enough may remember the crash of American Airlines flight 191, a DC-10 from bound from Chicago to LA, in 1979. What you may not remember (or have ever heard) is the story of David Booth and his premonition of the crash, which was well-documented BEFORE the crash - so we know it's legit. Check out this incredible story...

https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2015/11/beyond-synchronicity-prophetic-dreaming.html

·
Registered
233 Posts
My story takes place a few weeks back: The Mrs and I went away for a few days at the end of the year. On New Years Day, we were in our hotel room packing for our flight home, when my wife got a call from her parents. Her favorite uncle had suddenly passed away.

This was a real shock that saddened us both. Her uncle was a great guy who had just retired a few months ago. He had visited us in November, and was looking forward to enjoying the fruits of his many years of work. Unfortunately, it was not to be. We were both in a funk when we flew home.

When we got back to our house, it was late in the evening. A friend had been staying in our house taking care of our dog, and he left an hour before we got back. When we arrived, the dog (Jack Russell/Poodle mix) was going bananas. He acted like he hadn’t seen us in a year, and hopped up on the bed and was still going strong. My wife fell asleep quickly after getting in bed, and I was ready to pass out.

Suddenly, our dog stopped acting crazy and sat very still, staring at the door to our room. I’ve not seen him settle down so quickly and become so focused. The lights were on, as was the TV. The hair on my arms stood up straight, and it got very cool very quickly.I’m looking in the same direction as the dog was looking, and see a tall black shadow move by the doorway and across the wall. The dog watched the shadow as it moved. There was nothing around to cast a shadow, especially one that moved like it did. I’m convinced it was my wife’s late uncle stopping in to say goodbye (of course she had missed the whole thing)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Those of you who are old enough may remember the crash of American Airlines flight 191, a DC-10 from bound from Chicago to LA, in 1979. What you may not remember (or have ever heard) is the story of David Booth and his premonition of the crash, which was well-documented BEFORE the crash - so we know it's legit. Check out this incredible story...

https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2015/11/beyond-synchronicity-prophetic-dreaming.html
Stopped reading it when I got to this.
For all intensive purposes

1801 - 1805 of 1805 Posts