VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I don't want to name names here, yet, but I may have to after not recieving a response in over 2 weeks!
A certain individual was supposed to get me a working gauge cluster for an A2 over 2 months ago. I sent him the money order which he confirmed recieving (I have backed up the emails in case things get stupid) and told me he'd ship me the gauge cluster. Well, then he sends me an email saying that the tach doesn't work in it, but that he would send me a higher mileage speedo and 8k rpm tach.
I agreed and he even stated that he would send me back some of the money (have that email too) and get it shipped out the next day. Well after not recieving the gauges and never recieving a response from him, and after selling both of my A2's (yes that much time had gone by), I sent him an email telling him to just send me my money back and we would be even. He responded friendly enough and said he would get it out that day. That was over 3 weeks ago, and I've still yet to get my Money!

I don't want to ruin your reputiation, but I will if you make me. I don't want other vortexers getting suckered the way it appears I have. This is your last warning. I have your address (because I mailed you the money order) and will notify your local authorities. Because I sent the money through the USPS, you will have commited a federal offense. It's called fraud, and is not looked upon highly.
Stop jerking me around and send me money. I'm tired of lip service. I've been polite and I've been fed BS because of it. I'm done with that.
I apologize to the Mods and admins and If I'm out of line here, please let me know ASAP.
Thanks,
Chris Payne

·
Banned
4,181 Posts
Re: Have I been shafted by one of our fellow A2 brethren? Look inside! (200HP4dr)

Damn that sucks!!!! I'll be mad too, but in a littler note I have a working a2 cluster that I can sell you. and I'll ship first if you want it.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Have I been shafted by one of our fellow A2 brethren? Look inside! (qka2)

10,000 Comedians out of work and this guy................

Chris

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Re: Have I been shafted by one of our fellow A2 brethren? Look inside! (200HP4dr)

Happened to me once about 3 months ago, I am still fighting for my 80$, so, I only do C.O.D. through UPS now!

·
Registered
15,848 Posts
Re: Have I been shafted by one of our fellow A2 brethren? Look inside! (Dextrose)

I always do business with Vortexers I know from the A2 forum, and if they have been around a bit, I always usually ship first, and they send me the money at the same time...so far, it has worked out pretty well.
Looks like I'll have to be more careful in the future....sorry to hear about your problem.
Broke
PS - It wasn't me
I wouldn't sell my 140mph/8K cluster...I got it in trade for somebody breaking my door handle

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Have I been shafted by one of our fellow A2 brethren? Look inside! (Broke)

Said user has 3 days to get me my money. If it's not at my house on Monday unpleasant circumstances will occur. I thought you were a man of your word.
When I tell somebody I'll have them something by a certain date or "I'll drop it in the mail today", it will damn well be there by that date. The more I think about this the madder I get.

Chris

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts

you've said your peace but making idle threats towards another member is not cool. Take it to email and sort it out. Thanks

Doug

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.