VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am relocating my head unit to another place in the car (DD non-Monsoon Premium 6 HU). Upon turning the HU on, it wants a code. This is no problem, since I have my code, but after inputting the code via the 1 2 3 4 buttons, what do I need to do next? The HU just sits with the code on the screen and does nothing. I have attempted to find an "enter" key or something similar, but no luck. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? I tried searching under a few keywords to see if this topic has been addressed before, but no luck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: Have my radio key but radio just sits with code on the screen. Hel ... (Super1.8T)

Your manual will tell you how to do it. I believe once you enter the code, you hold the "seek" button (to the right) until you hear a beep (~2 seconds).
-bk

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Have my radio key but radio just sits with code on the screen. Hel ... (borakid)

Thank you! My manual is unfortunately . . . missing at the moment. I knew it would be in there when I needed it! But, thank you for the super-quick reply and for not flaming me for not having the manual handy!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Super1.8T, 12:41 PM 12-4-2002]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts