VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a commercial for the Dr. clean (the bald guy with the earing lol) and saw that u do not have to dry ur car
what u guys think about it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif ???

· Registered
1,109 Posts
Re: have u seen the new Dr. clean stuff where u don't have to dry (Tri-Lit)

I think its not going to touch my paint. I'll keep my water blade and shammy combo. The filter isn't a bad idea, but I would have to assume there are some chemicals in there.

· Registered
789 Posts

That bald guy is actually MR. Clean, but that's a minor point. He's been around for a long time as a household cleaner and is now evidently venturing into auto products. This product you apply by attaching the bottle to your water hose is supposed to hit retailers in February, so I doubt anyone has much experience with it yet.

· Registered
341 Posts

please don't be like every other lazy azz american and look for a easy way out of everything.
the more time you give to your vw, the more time you'll get back from it. sorry for yelling.

· Registered
217 Posts
This is what i use it for, and no i am not a lazy ass american. I hook up just the filter to the hose, so that i don't have any of those annoying hard water stains on my car. Still dry with the MF towels, but it makes the car look so purdy, so fast.

· Registered
516 Posts
Re: (MUYOSO)

That's fine, but it's kind of expensive. I haven't tried it. It certainly piqued my curiousity.
Right now I use a water blade/shammy combo myself as well. It turns out great. We have really hard water in Florida. I mean hosing off your car and letting it air dry is not an option, you have mineral deposits that are sometimes chalk white on there when it's done. Rain doesn't do that, only water from the hose.
I was so happy when I found the water blade, it's amazing how much time and aggrivation that thing saves you. lol And nothing beats a chamois for a nice, clean, spot free car.

But I would definitely consider that for like washing my mom's car.
lol

· Registered
2,925 Posts
Re: (reflexsilver86)

Two guys at my job have it and I just bought it, not put to use yet. Both said it works good one has a black truck and the other a blue car. So i'll just have to see what happens after its use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.