VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, I look around on here alot but dont really post much. I thought I would post a few pics since the last time. I put a magnaflow custom exhaust, 8k HIDs (I know, no projectors) threw some keskin kt2's on er. The first pic is what the car looked like when i bought it at 16. Im now 19, big difference. Unfortunatly I have the the evil 12v...
But hope to upgrade to s4 sometime soon... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Im no photographer, so sorry about the ****ty pics. All comments welcome, enjoy.

Oh yea, I know I need one piece headlights...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Havent posten in a while, at all really... (slmda4)

Oh yea, wheels are 18x8.5 in front, and 18x9.5 in the rear

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

lookin good man.. i like the stagg. wheels

·
Registered
19,731 Posts

Those wheels are awesome. Where did you find them? (link)

·
17,317 Posts

I love keskins on an a4!
Drew: Tunershop has keskins.

·
17,317 Posts
Re: Havent posten in a while, at all really... (threethirteen)

Chrome is for jokers. Trade yer 1.8Teabagger in for a 2.8 if you want chrome.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks guys.. I got the wheels at Tmtuning.com and click sales. The people were very good to deal with, no complaints at all. My car also has 124,000 miles on it and still runnin good.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Accually forgot about this interior pic, but the door handles and interior kinda went to shi t. suade....

Sorry for the small pics
earlier

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Car looks sweet mate.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: (HarvVAG)

there are a few rubbing issues only because my car is so low... I need to raise my koni's up a bit, but it just looks sooo mean..
However I did not have to roll my fenders, I think if my car wasnt so low it wouldnt rub. good luck, are you going for the staggered look as well? Im a sucker for Staggered wheels

·
Registered
19,731 Posts
Re: (slmda4)

Quote, originally posted by slmda4 »
there are a few rubbing issues only because my car is so low... I need to raise my koni's up a bit, but it just looks sooo mean..
However I did not have to roll my fenders, I think if my car wasnt so low it wouldnt rub. good luck, are you going for the staggered look as well? Im a sucker for Staggered wheels

Yeah man. I dont think I should rub because im only on the stock sport suspension. Im going to go with 8.5 in the front and 9.5 in the rear. Now I just have to find a way to pay for tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts