VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a about two years ago I bought some win power after market headlights for my 2012 jetta. Ever sense then ive had nothing but problems with them and can’t figure out if they’re just bad headlights or if ive done something wrong. When I bought them they said plug and play so that’s exactly what I did. I took the old ones out and put these it and that was it. They work for a while but within a couple of months the bulbs burn out and I’m sick and tired of having to buy new bulbs every couple of months. Also it said that they would have daytime running lights which are supposed to be the L shaped light at the bottom but those don’t go on unless I turn the switch inside the car to turn the whole headlight on. I’ve been driving with my high beams for the past month because I just don’t want to keep wasting money buying bulbs until I can figure out what I’m doing wrong.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.