VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 122 Posts

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Looking Hunter. Get yourself a circular polarizing lens filter. Thank me later.
But...I've been using a CPL since Day 1...

Love these pics, they're all tack sharp and not over-edited. What are you shooting with?

Also, if you haven't already, I'd recommend putting some 3M film under the roof rack feet if you don't want to scuff up the paint at all (if you're worried about that sort of thing).
Thanks! Currently using a Nikon D600 and a Sigma ART 50mm F1.4. I'm very happy with the Sigma compared to the Nikkor 50mm F1.8 I was using before! Images are noticeably sharper than before.

That's a good idea! I'll look into getting some film to put underneath the pads, especially after the coating. :thumbup:

How much have you spent so far on these mods??
Not enough :D

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Some S2T paddles showed up today! I first had these on my Mk7 R and they were one of my favorite interior mods, so I had to scoop them for the GTI. Also placed an order for 7.5 Euro tails and the Clubsport GTI shifter from e-acca, so to wait forever until they show up :thumbdown:. Also gave it an extra 5hp with a sticker from the guys at Nemesis Autosport. Best group of folks to get parts from, and I hope you're reading this Mops ;):heart:

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
After what felt like an eternity due to e-acca’s supplier issues my 7.5 Euro tails and Clubsport shifter have finally arrived stateside!

Edit: Adding in part numbers for the individual parts

Inner Passenger Side

Outer Passenger Side

Outer Driver Side

Inner Driver Side

Clubsport DSG Shifter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
119 Posts
After what felt like an eternity due to e-acca’s supplier issues my 7.5 Euro tails and Clubsport shifter have finally arrived stateside!

Edit: Adding in part numbers for the individual parts

Inner Passenger Side

Outer Passenger Side

Outer Driver Side

Inner Driver Side

Clubsport DSG Shifter

Hell ya, those are going to all look awesome once installed

· Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Hell ya, those are going to all look awesome once installed

I’m really digging the shifter! The red accents match the stickers I added quite well. Easily a +20hp mod!

Ordered a harness for the lights from DAP as well as some gloss black mirror caps to begin the next round of mods. It never ends

41 - 60 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.