VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Re: He is selling it! (Gazabomb)

I wish the person who is selling it good luck. And I wish the person who buys it that their eye transplant goes well, and after that does, I hope their heart transplant goes well.

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Re: He is selling it! (JPawn1)

wow...i like the color..not sure about the front piece and hood...but well put to gethere.....freeway miles..pssh yah

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Re: He is selling it! (Euro Flavor)

whoa.... what the hell thats my post in someones sig!

"wow...i like the color..not sure about the front piece and hood...but well put to gethere.....freeway miles..pssh yah
_______
im not a fan of little wheels that stick out of the wheel wells... i see ghetto fools with lawnmowers in the back of their pickups with wheels like that.. and gangstas in lowrider expeditions rollin the same way... - vwcrusin"

[Modified by vwcruisn, 11:38 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: He is selling it! (Euro Flavor)

I know for some reason I was astound when he showed up in the classifieds. The first post was this is classic. hhmmmm! yes it is!

·
Registered
15,575 Posts

I love the all freeway miles thing.....did he live in a house with a driveway that empties out onto the freeway?
Nice color though.....
Sean

·
Registered
117 Posts

damn i really would like to know how the hell he got skunk2 cloilovers on that thing.... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts