VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody, know where to get quad headlights for Jetta? I know they are out there fopr Golf. If not maybe some people could post some pics of their aftermarket headlights. I'm not looking for the Jolf or Getta conversion.
Thanks! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
7,868 Posts
Re: Headlight mods (rocket280z)

Hate to this to u , on the top right there is a search button, click it and type in getta or jolf
u will find what you are looking for

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

I'm gonna take a stab at this and say your probably talking about Dual Rounds, in which the only way you can run these is by a golf hood and grille. Well you could run a jetta hood but you'd have a nice size gap. Hope that helps http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Headlight mods (The_Huffster)

Yeah, either have I. I have looked every where on the ineternet. No luck? Maybe, since there are so many people doing the Jolf thing there will be more interest in after market headlights for the Jetta. I haven't even been able to find the Jetta clears that are on the RG3 in the header pic post either.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Re: Headlight mods (pineapplegti)

Quote, originally posted by pineapplegti »
Hate to this to u , on the top right there is a search button, click it and type in getta or jolf
u will find what you are looking for

Quote, originally posted by rocket280z »
I'm not looking for the Jolf or Getta conversion.

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
Re: Headlight mods (Vento_Dub9)

Quote, originally posted by Vento_Dub9 »
I'm gonna take a stab at this and say your probably talking about Dual Rounds, in which the only way you can run these is by a golf hood and grille. Well you could run a jetta hood but you'd have a nice size gap. Hope that helps http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

No that isnt true, u can get a golf grill with the dual rounds and get a jetta grill spoiler. You can also get the headlight-grill setup from Strickly foriegn that uses the jetta hood but its like $750. a little steep for me.
here is the pic of the "special" jetta dual rounds

here is the grill spoiler

Modified by 98DUB at 10:10 PM 5-19-2004

·
Registered
23,352 Posts

Quote, originally posted by rocket280z »
Anybody, know where to get quad headlights for Jetta?

I can't remember how to spell the name of the company, but they have Quad-lamp headlights.
631 JETTA is selling his set in the classifieds...
However, to pre-warn you, the fit & finish is less than par for those lights.
There's a huge lamp-to-grill gap along with some other fittment issues.
EDIT: And, there's always the options of getting into the FK Powerlooks for the Jetta.
But as you can tell, most of the public don't think it'll fly anytime soon...
- Erik

Modified by bluefox280 at 8:47 AM 5-20-2004

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Headlight mods (bluefox280)

Neither of those really interest me. Those FKs are a little off for me too. I can't find the pic now. But, someone here (vwvortex) had quads under glass like 631jettas that looked like they were manufactured for Golfs. It's hard to believe that the smoked e-codes are the only decent IMO headlights out there for the mkIII Jetta. I like the under glass look.

·
Banned
2,231 Posts

they are all pretty much the same and all are for golfs. if you have a jetta and you want dual rounds, you have to 1.buy a golf hood 2.buy a golf grille and 3.buy the dual rounds. very easy, i did it and it takes about an hour.
so remember, golf hood and grille to get dual rounds.
edit: search under "dual rounds" in the search function...it took me two seconds to find about 240 threads about these headlights http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by volks98jetta2.0 at 1:46 PM 5-20-2004

1 - 10 of 10 Posts