VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, i have a set of these:

now my first question is, can the color of the angel eyes be changed? mine used to be more blueish and i find they are hardly noticeable now. my second question is can i somehow make the angel eyes act as my DLR's instead of the lo beams? thanks

· Banned
4,216 Posts
Re: helix proj with angel eyes (m1tk0)

i just bought some halo lights too and a euro switch and that's a great idea. i think i'm stealing it or even possibly going one level up and plugging them into my city lights so i can run colored halo rings to piss off the local cops and then turn the daytime runners back on and get away with it when i'm pulled over.
i'm also thinking that it shouldn't be that hard. all you would need to do is switch the wiring over and possibly put a resistor in. i'm not positive on this but i got access to a guy who has car electrical in his dna so i'll go ahead and pick his brain when he gets back from washington and pass the info to you.

Modified by rustslanga at 1:45 AM 3-21-2008

· Registered
190 Posts
Re: helix proj with angel eyes (rustslanga)

just do the drl mod with a euroswitch like everyone else... the halos come on first.. then the lower fogs with one pull.. and the second pull turns on the helix fogs... then turn to the right to get the regular lights on..
what ever u do.. DONT LET THE WHITE HALO WIRES / CONNECTORS GET EVEN MOIST... THEY WILL SHORT OUT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.