VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to make a long story short, I've gone boost In my mliv r32 and the car ran no problem...I have installed an hpa cvp short runner IM...at first it was leaking from the injectors so i replaced my O rings and the fuel pump fuse as it looked fried...the car won't start...just cranks and cranks and cranks....wont turn over...

some one help me

thanks

·
Registered
25,717 Posts
Ok.. bear with me as I just came up from working in the garage and have had a few beers.. but when I read this thread title an uncontrollable grin appeared on my face. :p

I would start with the obvious stuff- check the fuse you messed with. If it is blown, there is a reason why it blew. Next step, check to see if you are getting fuel at the fuel rail feed line.

Have you scanned the car? If you tell me you own a turbo VW and no vagcom I am going to reach through your monitor and smack you. :wave:

Back to the garage I go... :beer:

·
Registered
2018 Audi TTRS
12,977 Posts
Ok.. bear with me as I just came up from working in the garage and have had a few beers.. but when I read this thread title an uncontrollable grin appeared on my face. :p

I would start with the obvious stuff- check the fuse you messed with. If it is blown, there is a reason why it blew. Next step, check to see if you are getting fuel at the fuel rail feed line.

Have you scanned the car? If you tell me you own a turbo VW and no vagcom I am going to reach through your monitor and smack you. :wave:

:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

I second this,

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd check the flow of your fuel lines since I'm pretty sure the lines are flipped vs the OE fuel line are installed.
I made sure that I flipped the lines, and yes I'm getting fuel in the rail, and no fuses are blown...

·
Registered
238 Posts
check the fuel pump.

There was mention of the fuse blown. Fuel pump could have gone.

Check and listen for the fuel pump to prime when you open the driver's door. Or Can also try the jumper test described in the Bentley.

good luck.

former fuel pump victim. :banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.