VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting conficting information from different Internet sites on the base Invoice price for a 2003 Jetta GLS 1.8T Manual (Model Code NM25N4).
My best information shows the base Invoice price @ $18,606.00. Does anyone on this board have the resources available to verify this information? Of course, when I spoke with an agressive dealer, he told me "I don't have to share that with you, but you sound like a decent person, so I'll tell you that the invoive price is $19,448". That is way too high and I think it is a load of crap.
Any help would be appreciated.
--eom--
BMWtoVW

·
Banned
5,228 Posts
Re: HELP!! I need the dealer's Invoice price on a 2003 Jetta GLS 1.8T (BMWtoVW)

My VW dealer was exactly spot on w/ autobytel.com .
quote:[HR][/HR] Of course, when I spoke with an agressive dealer, he told me "I don't have to share that with you, but you sound like a decent person, so I'll tell you that the invoive price is $19,448".[HR][/HR]​
Go to another dealer or ask for a different salesman. Why do some salespeople think we actually need them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: HELP!! I need the dealer's Invoice price on a 2003 Jetta GLS 1.8T (luiscarreon)

[email protected]
All I need to do is confirm the invoice prices and I'm ready to start making offers to the local dealerships... Thank you so much for your help!
--eom--
BMWtoVW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.