VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i NEED TO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN CUSTOME MAKE A CAR SEAT WITH THE FABRIC I LIKE OR I LIKE TO BUY A PATTERN AND MAKE IT MYSELF BUT I AM STUCK. i LIKE MY LEATHER SEATS BUT THEY ARE TAN AND THATS NOT GOING TO GO WITH MY DESIGN. BLUES AND GREENS AND PURPLES.
------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO I NEED SOMEONE TO INSTAL CARPET. I TRIED TO INSTAL IT IN MY 88 CABRIOLET AND WELL IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD. BUT MY BOYFREIND SAYS HE CAN DO IT BUT I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT TO PROFESSIONALS TO INSTAL IT.
----------------------
I'm in Harford/ Baltimore county MD

Modified by sweetpea2127 at 12:31 PM 3-20-2008

· Registered
14,002 Posts
Re: HELP! I'm looking for a car seat pattern or a custom made seat ... (sweetpea2127)

Craftsman Auto Upholstery
3131 Draper Dr Suite D
Fairfax, VA 22031
Phone: (703) 278-8550
Ask for Eric. He will hook you up and also point you in a direction to find a keyboard with a working caps lock button.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: HELP! I'm looking for a car seat pattern or a custom made seat ... (Joey Russo)

Lol I have a working keyboard. I'm at work and the system we use we have to type in caps so I forget sometimes to switch back to lower case. Thanks for the info.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: HELP! I'm looking for a car seat pattern or a custom made seat ... (Joey Russo)

Looks good. Not sure when I be able to drive down since thats a lil drive for me and I'm looking for someone near me or at least an hour.

· Registered
10,454 Posts
Re: HELP! I'm looking for a car seat pattern or a custom made seat ... (sweetpea2127)

he does some high end cars in there. I have seen ferrari's, old antique domestics, even a perfectly restored vw bus pick up that he needed to finish the interior for final touch. he does some awsome work, not cheap but worth it. I will have him do my interior when time comes. tell him some tall fedex guy that takes his money sent ya!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.