VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, can't offer the enjoyment of slapping Ronals on a Porsche, or trying to swipe the wheels off a vandalized R8....

What I have, is a brand new 2015 Golf 1.8T with a set of 16" steelies from Tire Rack wrapped in WS70s for the idiotic winters in the DC/Metro area.

They are boring as all get out. Yes, yes they are. I need to have some fun with them. I may plasti-dip them later this summer just to make them more interesting, but for now I am looking to the VAST knowledge and pure unadulterated levels of tact and thoughtfulness of TCL to help me find the stupidest or ugliest 16" hubcaps that I can slap on this setup.

Rules of the game.

1 - No spinners. Played out and boring.

2 - Must be purchasable, something I can actually go buy in the next week or so.

3 - Photoshop is not required but it would HELP!

4 - If you have suggested it (the first person to suggest it), I go buy them, and put a photo of the winning hubcaps on my car in this thread... I will send you a gift box. It may have stupid stickers, odd car-related gadgets / gizmos, Paracord tidbits, an old VHS tape, WHO KNOWS!

Here is the car:

Remember, 16" hubcap + ugly = winning!

·
Banned
2,774 Posts
ask for the Tiguan steel wheel center caps. they cover the lug nuts. and nothing else.

·
Banned
13,776 Posts
Full moon eyes or baby moons and beauty rings get my vote.:beer:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
came to post spinners.

1 - No spinners. Played out and boring.
shucks. well, then anything that shows plenty of the steelie lurking behind it. personally, i would just rock the steelies in the winter (i do), and if you want to jazz them up a bit, rattle can them real quick...

·
Banned
13,776 Posts
1 - 20 of 91 Posts