VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know this dude that wants to buy these wheels from me that are posted in the pic below that i had on my car (sorry to use the picture of the person who owns the car but i just didnt have one of my own) i dont know the guy and i aint trying to cut him no slack on the price
if you catch my drift. apparently he has a golf and wants to put the slighty larger wheels from the gti on his car. heres my question. what are the model name of the wheels, and what do you think a fair price to sell the complete set of four with approxiamately 10k miles on the and absolutely no curb damage. i know this is some silly questions to be asking but seriously help me give this guy a price, because i seriously dont know what they are worth to me
heres a picture of the style of wheels and thanks a lot for your help.

· Registered
22,684 Posts
Re: help me with a bit of advice on my stock wheel sale. please. (Steev-1)

They are BBS made Montreal II wheels. 16" 5x100 lugs....
I'd say $600ish with rubber....and $500 without....I've seen them go for more. I actually sourced a set of these myself and got an insanely great deal with tires.....I won't even repeat the price I paid....but I have even seen them go for a little more than I listed but they are very common to pick up though....personally, I love these wheels....good wheels if you ask me... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.