VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is matt. im new to VW vortex. i have a 1.8T gti and just today finished putting my stock K03 back on. the reason i took it off is because the turbo bolts came loose and one broke off. the turbo started leaking so i figured it was the bango bolts on top off the turbo where the coolant and oil lines connect and it showed signs that it was leaking form the crush washers. well i sent the turbo of to a machine shop to get the broke off bolt out which they did and i got all new gaskets and parts at work from VW.
Like i said i finished putting the turbo on today but when i started it up the turbo was pouring anti freeze. so i figure that if i have to take it off again im gonna go BT. so basically i need help finding a good BT kit. would you go T3s60 or Gt28rs? any help (like web links or recommedations) would be appreciated

· Banned
3,371 Posts
Re: Help... (TurboMattC)

Quote, originally posted by spoolin turbo s »
search man
no one is going to spoon feed ya

Quote, originally posted by spoolin turbo s »

another useless post
looks like your on a roll today

how much hp you looking for?

Modified by under boost at 8:18 PM 8-20-2006

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Help... (under boost)

i dont want to go over 300 anyhthing under that is perfect. i dont wanna go radical. i have two friends that have BT one has a t3s60 that i like alot and he is just under 290 when we went to the dyno 3 weeks ago and the other has a GT28rs thats pretty nice. not sure what his numbers are though. ive been looking on atp website for a while know, just seeing what they have.

· Banned
3,371 Posts
Re: Help... (T-Boy)

Quote, originally posted by TurboMattC »
i dont want to go over 300 anyhthing under that is perfect. i dont wanna go radical. i have two friends that have BT one has a t3s60 that i like alot and he is just under 290 when we went to the dyno 3 weeks ago and the other has a GT28rs thats pretty nice. not sure what his numbers are though. ive been looking on atp website for a while know, just seeing what they have.

Quote, originally posted by T-Boy »
I'd say T3S60 is going to be the best all around turbo in my opinion.....
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.