VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find out how to put a deposit on on e of those new Bughattis. Please let me know if you have any information.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Re: Help ordering the Bughatti (WOB-GTIVR6)

Is it really that hard to spell BUGATTI when it's written for you at the top of the page?
>8^)
ER

·
Registered
454 Posts
Re: Help ordering the Bughatti (Peloton25)

DOH!
LOL!...Hey, just cause he can't spell and doesn't proof read his post, doesn't mean he's an alright guy/gal...especially since he wants to put a deposit one of these babies

WOB: If you're serious about buying a Bugatti, try looking through this listing of dealers in the US...I'm sure if you contact one of them, they can help ya out. So which Bugatti are you planning on putting a deposit on...?
http://www.ccdata.com/browse/Dealers-Countries-USA

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Help ordering the Bughatti (VWMarco)

Thanks for your help. I am hoping that someone from Bugatti will contact me so that we could discuss the ordering of the car. I currently have a 2001 360 Modena. I bought it for its great engineering and technology. But the new Bugatti definitely outperforms my car. I think that in a year or so I will be ready for a new sports car and it is time to start looking for one now. I had to wait for 2 years for the Ferrari so I don't mind it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Re: Help ordering the Bughatti (WOB-GTIVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]Thanks for your help. I am hoping that someone from Bugatti will contact me so that we could discuss the ordering of the car. I currently have a 2001 360 Modena. I bought it for its great engineering and technology. But the new Bugatti definitely outperforms my car. I think that in a year or so I will be ready for a new sports car and it is time to start looking for one now. I had to wait for 2 years for the Ferrari so I don't mind it. [HR][/HR]​
Like I said, if you're truly serious, you can always call LA/Hollywood's dealership and they'll be sure to help you. I think the link I gave you provides you with numbers...so if you're serious, I'm sure they'll love to speak with you...you're on Pacific time, so there should be no reason why you can't catch someone during business hours...have fun shopping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts