VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Halloween weekend we had so much rain in Boca Raton, Florida that my apartment complex flooded. The standing water in my complex was above my fog lights and I've had water in both fog light lenses for the past week. How can I get it out or is it easier to take it to the dealership?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
On Halloween weekend we had so much rain in Boca Raton, Florida that my apartment complex flooded. The standing water in my complex was above my fog lights and I've had water in both fog light lenses for the past week. How can I get it out or is it easier to take it to the dealership?
You can get into them through a triangular hinged flap in the wheel arch each side (held in place with 1 screw), that's how you change the bulbs. Once you're in there you can take out the bulb holders and that should allow you to get something absorbent into the shell to get out the water !! Worth a try anyway.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.