VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy center caps for my wheels. I searched and can't find the center caps with the R logo on them. IIRC, they are black with white or sliver R logo.
Anyone know where to source these? I had a set of 4 that I bought a couple of years ago and can't find them now.
My wife is notorious for throwing things away, but I can't say that she did that this time....I could just be
or put them in a "safe place" until I wanted to install them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.