VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys ! i have a serious problem , today me and my friend put a intake on my 2.0 golf after i put it on i went maybe 200 meters and it started makin noises like the car want s to turn off lol somthing was bothering it when i push gas i hear some noise and the rpm go down not up it s like it s i dont know how to explain it but it like when i push hard gas the rpm go down not up somthing is killing it and i dont know what it is did u guys ever had that problem ? even after i put my stock airfilter in did the same thing bevore it didnt do that like i can drive but like during driving it like starts to turn off somehow and it comes up again like it doesnt get enough gas or somthing please help !!!!

·
Registered
2020 RS3 05 F250 99 ZX9R 82 Rabbit
2,155 Posts
Re: HELP !! (VDubgolf3)

Check all of the different clams that you took off to make sure that they are tight and fully together. If there is a vaccum leak, it'll make the car run like crap..........

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Re: HELP !! (VDubgolf3)

Quote, originally posted by VDubgolf3 »
lol thx for the response lol nobody else want s to help a brother out !!!!

That's because no brother can read what you posted

If you don't know what a vacuum leak is then you are best off taking the car to a professional.
The only thing I can think of is you didn't plug the MAF wiring harness back in.

Modified by Air_Cooled_Nut at 1:10 PM 5-8-2003

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.